What do you do with the crumbs and small pieces that are left in a bag of tortilla chips? You make my Crumbles!!
This recipe is very simple:
1 microwave safe plate
1 sharp kitchen knife
Approximately 3/4 to 1 cup crumbs and small chips
1/2 cup mozarella cheese
1/4 medium size onion, frenched
1 slice American Cheese
1/4 cup Taco Meat
Garlic Powder to Taste
Cayenne Pepper to Taste
Black Pepper to Taste
Ground Cumin (Comino) to Taste
1. Put crumbs and chip pieces in plate, spread evenly.
2. Add a layer of mozarella cheese.
3. Mix to distribute cheese.
4. Add Pepper, Garlic Powder and Onions.
5. Add some more mozarella. Layer on the Taco Meat.
6. Tear American slice into 4 long strips.
7. Place strips with one end in the center, going out towards the edge of the plate - one at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions.
8. Sprinkle on the Cayenne Pepper and Comino.
9. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until cheeses are melted and gooey.
10. My favorite step - pull out your fork and enjoy.