Cracker Pizza BitesWe have had a couple of days of sub-zero temperatures. Consequently, my kids are home and driving Dad crazy with a severe case of cabin fever. This afternoon I decided to make them a quick, essy snack that they could help me make - fun for all involved and tasty stuff to boot.
I made these in the microwave, and the video I am including on this site is based on that. You can use a conventional oven at 350° to do the same if you want Pizza Bites that are crisper.
- Sliced Cheese
- Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce
- Place 4 crackers on a plate
- Peel sliced cheese
- Fold sliced cheese in half
- Fold sliced cheese in half to make 4 squares of cheese
- Place cheese on crackers
- Place sauce on top of cheese
- Add sausage, pepperoni, or whatever you want to the sauce
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cheese melts
- Remove from oven and serve
Below you will find a video of this recipe. I hope you enjoy and May God Bless!