Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wendy's Chili

No restaurant recipe can remain a total secret. Either someone who cooks the recipe will eventually give it out or someone will eat it enough times that he/she will figure out what the ingredients are and how they are combined and prepared.

I have made the Wendy's Chili recipe from the Recipe Secrets ebook 4 times now, and a couple of things are obvious:

1. The recipe is so much like the one they use at Wendy's that you have a hard time telling the copycat from the original.

2. It is good to even the pickiest eaters because the stuff doesn't last over 2 days in my house (over 4 quarts of chili).

I think that each of the recipes I have tried from this ebook have to be as good, if not better, than the recipe that they attempt to copy. The care that has been taken to match the original is very obvious. Yes, I do stand to profit if you buy the book, but the price would be the same whether you buy it through my link to the author, or as a direct purchase. I hope you get the book and impress your family and friends.

Click here to get more info on America's Secret Recipes. After you have been on this page a few seconds they provide a form to get some sample recipes FREE by email - try before you buy!

God Bless and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment