Chili Cheese Ramen - Recipe
Chili - about half a cup
American Cheese - one slice
Ramen Noodles - one package (discard the flavor packet)
Water - 3/4 to 1 cup
1 teaspoon beef base (beef bullion may be substituted)
Optional Spices - dry chili powder, garlic, comino (to taste)
Diced Jalapeno and Diced Onion to garnish
- in a soup - size bowl, place 3/4 to 1 cup water put in 1 teaspoon of beef base stir well. Add optional spices if desired.
- Open package of Ramen noodles. Discard the flavor packet. Break Ramen noodles into three or four pieces and place in the liquid.
- Microwave on high for approximately 2 to 2 and 1/2 minutes, depending upon the wattage of the microwave you have.
- Pull the noodles out stir Mix them around with a fork and 1/2 cup chili and top with one slice of American cheese.
- Place back in the microwave and cook for one more minute.
- Remove from microwave and topped with diced jalapenos and diced onion.